Ir para conteúdo

Welcome to Systemax-VIP!
Register now to access all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, reputation of your companions, start your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and more.Log in or sign up It's free!

Foto

(Detected) | WeaponHack FREE (Tiger White)

• Please log in to reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fuera de línea
System
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:35 am

System

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Who we are ! |

Hello to all users who already know or are aware of SystemHax-VIP, We Are A Team Of Hackers Pays Gamers Online, We Migrate From Server (SABR) Because Unfortunately it ended up being closed, I Believe That Everyone Already Know That "VIP" Means Version Pay, Our cheats will not be free, not all.

And as a demonstration of our WeaponHack function, I @ADM will be able to make this free function available only for the dissemination of our content, I Hope You Like It!
Copyright ©️ 2019 SystemHax-VIP

| Tutorial |

1°) Open the dll injector of your choice and select the DLL

2°) Select the SuddenAttack Process (suddenattack.exe)

3°) When you are logged into your account, go to your inventory and discard the pistol you are using (do not pistol in the room)

4 °) Select the next weapon from your inventory (M16 or Scoult, Knife and Standard Pump)

5 °) Enter the Room and Press the [F1] Key (To avoid detection Throw the WeaponHack Gun on the Floor and Retake Every Time You Die)

| SCAN and DONWLOAD l |

Link Donwload :

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]

SCAN DLL :

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Print : |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://systemhax.directorioforuns.com

Message [Page 1 of 1]